Bob & Marc Tankless Water Heater
Tankless and Standard Water Heaters
- Bob & Marc Plumbing has been providing water heater service and installation in the South Bay for over 50 years..
- We carry a C36 license and our plumbers are factory certified.
- Full all major brands of tank and tankless water heaters from basic service to complex multi unit high capacity water heating systems.
Tankless Water Heater
- Bob & Marc Plumbing is approved installers for Rennai, Noritz, Navian, Takagi and Bosch.
- All our technicians are level 13 trained by the factory in service or installation.
- Every new installation or change out is permitted & inspected to ensure quality and safety.
- We provide residential and commercial applications.
- Our Bob & Marc Plumbing trucks are fully stocked and satellite guided to ensure on time arrival and efficiency.
- Tankless water heaters are energy efficient, space saving and provide endless hot water.
- With tankless water heaters, you avoid using water that been stored in a tank with accumulated rust, soot and scale.
- Most tankless water heaters have a typical life up to 20 years. This can be 2x as long as a tank style unit.
Tank (Traditional) Water Heater
- At Bob & Marc Plumbing we carry high efficiency and high recovery rate tanks.
- We are Rheem and Bradford White certified installers and factory trained for service and installation.
- All water heater installations are installed to the uniform plumbing code.
- We install all 30 gallon water heaters, 40 gallon water heaters, 50 gallon water heaters, 75 gallon water heaters and 100 gallon water heaters.
- Not only will we install your new water heater, we will haul away your old water heater as well.
- Our trucks carry all repair parts from water heater flexes to thermo couples for fast rebuild service.
Electric Water Heater
- From 5 gallon to 50 gallon electric water heaters, Bob & Marc Plumbing is your local plumbing experts.
- Our trucks carry all repair parts for your electric water heater. From circuit boards to heating elements.
- Electric water heaters have many special advantages from no vents to no fear of gas leaks.
- With electric water heaters you don't have to worry about lighting a pilot which also makes them very efficient.
- AT Bob & Marc Plumbing, our water heater technicians are certified for service and electric water heater installation.
Commercial Water Heaters
- With commercial tankless water heater, we can install multi heating systems for longevity of heating life.
- Running cost on commercial tankless water heater is huge with up to 316 G.P.M..
- Bob & Marc Plumbing installs all brands of 100 gallon commercial water heaters. From Rheem to Bradford White.
- 100 gallon commercial water heaters have large storage capacity with high recovery rates and heating capacity.
- At Bob & Marc Plumbing, we will not only install your 100 gallon water heater, we will remove old units.
- Bob & Marc Plumbing are experts in service and repair for all commercial water heaters. From draft systems to electronic spark ignition systems. We can get the job done.
Insta Hot Water Heater
- Bob & Marc Plumbing is proud to service and install all major brands of under counter water heater units.
- For hot water at a single fixture, we provide 2½ to 5 G.P.M. insta hot units.
- If you need hot water in a remote area of your warehouse without huge cost, Bob & Marc Plumbing can get it done.
- An added feature to under counter water heating is a hot water dispenser with 60 cup 200 degree capacity.
- Our under counter mini tank water heaters are space saving and draws power from any 110 standard outlet.
Hot Water Heater Recirculating Pumps
- Most hot water heater recirculating pumps cost less than a nickel a day to operate.
- We can program pump to work only during your peak usage hours.
- Our technicians can also save on your water bill by having hot water ready & waiting at the faucet.
- We offer hot water sensors that open the flow only when water drops below 95º.
- Most people don't know that there are under counter pumps that don't require recirculating pump lines from pump to furthest fixture.
Water Heater Maintenance and Service
- Check for proper ventilation for safety purposes.
- Flush your tankless water heater with cleaning solution of white vinegar.
- Using high pressure water flush water heater of all rust and scale.
- Our technicians will make sure gas and water connections are tight and free from corrosion.
- The Bob & Marc Plumber will check for earthquake straps, T & P drain and water flex hoses.
- We will ensure pilot light is burning properly and that your tank has integrity.